We don’t share or analyze your data. Your data remains private.
Stored in the Netherlands
Your data is stored in state of the art data centers or on-premises.
256-bit AES encryption
Business grade encryption makes sure your data is secure.
Favorable data regulations
Benefit from Dutch favorable regulations for data storage.
Why store data in the Netherlands?
- vBoxx cannot be forced to give up information according to Dutch and EU laws and regulations
- Most free cloud storage solutions are located in the United States, leaving your data subject to American laws
- vBoxx is not an American company or a subsidiary of any American company and has no American employees
- Cloud providers such as Microsoft, Dropbox or Box cannot avoid American legal obligations, such as the Patriot Act
- Encrypted connection The GDPR considers encryption as an appropriate measure to keep your data secure. In 2018 encrypted connections will become a security standard
- Audit what happens with your files and organization As an admin you will always be able to track user activity to ensure proper data handling
- Built with privacy and security in mind Organizational and security options allow you to manage user data securely
- Minimize the risks of data breaches Two-factor authentication, 256-bit encryption, security policies and the activity log help you prevent data breaches
What do you do with my information?
- We don’t access or analyze any of the files stored with vBoxxCloud
- All information remains the property of its rightful owner and so do copyrights on the content
- We don’t share your files with third parties