We don’t share or analyze your data. Your data remains private.Cloud Data Privacy
Stored in the Netherlands
Your data is stored in state of the art data centers or on-premises.Our Datacenters
256-bit AES encryption
Business grade encryption makes sure your data is secure.Encrypted Cloud
Strict data regulations
Benefit from Dutch favorable regulations for data privacy and storage.GDPR Ready Cloud
Why store data in the Netherlands?
- vBoxx cannot be forced to give up information according to Dutch and EU laws and regulations
- Most free cloud storage solutions are located in the United States, leaving your data subject to American laws
- vBoxx is not an American company or a subsidiary of any American company and has no American employees
- Cloud providers such as Microsoft, Dropbox or Box cannot avoid American legal obligations, such as the Patriot Act
- Encrypted connection
- The GDPR considers encryption as an appropriate measure to keep your data secure. In 2018 encrypted connections will become a security standard
- Audit what happens with your files and organization
- The activity log helps admins monitor and audit file and user activity in the cloud. Weekly reports can also be scheduled and sent by email.
- Built with privacy and security in mind
- Organizational and security options allow you to manage user data securely
- Minimize the risks of data breaches
- Two-factor authentication, 256-bit encryption, security policies and the activity log help you prevent data breaches
What do you do with my information?
- We don’t access or analyze any of the files stored with vBoxxCloud
- All information remains the property of its rightful owner and so do copyrights on the content
- We don’t share your files with third parties
Keep your data private in the cloud!
Always know what happens with your files after sharing them with clients and partners.