Changing languages in vBoxxCloud
- Portuguese (BR)
Changing language as a user or guest user
1. Users will need to click on "Logged in as..." to access their settings account.
2. Guest users will need to click on "My Account" once logged in to change their language settings.
3. Both users and guest users can then change the language and click on save to change.
Changing language for the entire organization as an admin
- Within the organization, click the Settings tab.
- In the Default Language drop-down menu, select the preferred laguage for the organization, this will also affect number formats. Leave the field blank to use the default language set by vBoxxCloud (English).
- In the Default Timezone, select the preferred timezone, this will affect dates and tims displayed across the system. Leave the field blank to use the system default.
Changing language for users as an admin
- Click the Accounts tab.
- In the Accounts page, click the Edit button next to the user for whom you want to change language settings.
- In the Language drop-down menu, select the user's preferred site language, this will affect numbering formats. Leave this field blank to use the default language set for the organization.
- In the Default Timezone drop-down menu, select the user's preferred timezone, which will affect dates and times displayed across the system.