vBoxxCloud version v2.4 is now live with a lot of new and improved features!
4 February, 2016
End users who work within a Local Area Network now have the option to enable LAN Sync through their agent’s Properties dialog box.
Full Support for OS X 10.11, El Capitan
- Leading and Trailing Periods are No Longer Allowed When Naming Team Share.
- New Loading Indicator When Sending Share Links from the Web.
- Installer Now Removes Existing Installation Files Before Installation.
- New Tooltip Description Added to Password Expires Field.
- Send Message Button Now Displays Correctly When the Let Organisation Admins Create Users Policy is Disabled.
- File Locking for Users Now Included in the Create Org Command API.
- WebDAV Subscriptions Are Now Enabled by Default for Externally Invited Team Share Subscribers.
- Groups Are Now Included in CSV Imports.
- Updates to 3rd Party Libraries and Tools.
Auditing, Tracking, Alerting and Reporting
- Enhanced Persons Report the Persons report that can be generated from the administrative web portal is now enhanced to include organisation name, backup subscriptions, and information related to guest accounts.
- More Detailed Machine Health and Backup Reports, and Usage Information is Now Included in Reports.
- Reports can Now Be Downloaded or Emailed in Excel or CSV File Format in addition to current PDF format.
- Additional Log Activity on Backups in the Activity Log page, administrators can now view information on which accounts deactivated a backup, and whether or not the backup is web-only.
- Administrators Can Now Search and Track Share Link Activity.
- Improved Formatting in the Bandwidth Over Time Widget.
- New Activity Alert to Report When an Email Server is Changed for an Organisation.
- Expose Custom Email Server Errors in the Web UI.
- Cleaned Up Debug Messages in Logs.
Dashboard and Web Portal
- Drag and Drop Functionality for Moving Files and Folders within the Web.
- Multi-Select in Web File Browser& ;Users can now take mass action on content.
- Items Shared With Me List Improvements In the Shares tab of the web portal, Shared With You list items are now hidden when the end user no longer has access. Additionally, these shared items are now sorted from newest to oldest.
- Users can now upload entire folder structures using Google Chrome.
- OS X Agent Properties Dialog Box Now Opens After Hiding Desktop Icon.
- File Server Enablement Mappings Now Display Correctly in All Cases.
- Date Created Timestamp Displays Correctly When Modifying a File in the Agent.
- Credentials Preserved When Configuring FSE on a Network Path.
- Mobile Device No Longer Remains Registered after Unlinking from the Web Portal.
- Machine Name Dropdown Now Shows the Correct File Size.
- Common and Branded Icons Now Split Into Separate Bundles—Now icons such as the agent’s sync conflict warning will always be displayed.
- Revisions sync up without delay now for .doc files.
- Agent Now Correctly Displays User Quota When User is Above Quota.
- Hostname Field is Now Marked as Required.
- Download as Zip Now Performs as Expected in supported versions of IE.
- Change Password Field No Longer Accepts Integers Less Than or Equal to 0.