vBoxxCloud version v2.5.4 now live!
March 21st, 2017
vBoxx is pleased to announce vBoxxCloud v2.5.4, the latest release includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Auto-Locking is now improved to properly handle uncommon file names.
- Outlook Add-in dialogs have received minor enhancements.
- Sync performance is improe with better handling of deltas and compression when badwidth throttling is configured.
- Outlook email attachments now properly convert to share links in rare edge cases.
- Desktop clients no longer report as offline after upgrading to version 2.5.3.
- Organization policy updates are now properly handled by the desktop client.
- The Overwrite Remote option will now properly resolve collisions.
- Certain file locks no longer throw a false collision.
- Pie chart graphs will now properly display in the Storage Overview report.
- Filesystem navigation on the web is now successful when expanding large volumes for File Server Enablement and backups.
- The hydration query is now optimized and no longer exhibits a mutex timeout.
- Configuration drop-downs now properly load when configuring ConnectWise billing integration.
Please contact vBoxx support if you have any questions about these new features.