vBoxxCloud version v2.6.0 Hotfix 4
9 February 2018
vBoxx is pleased to announce vBoxxCloud v22.214.171.1243 (includes vBoxxCloud client beta and client v126.96.36.1994), our latest release of vBoxxCloud, which includes important updates.
Note: This is the last planned beta release of the vBoxxCloud desktop client version 2.6.0+. vBoxx will no longer support outdated operating systems in the future.
- Desktop client (beta) auto-lock now supports .PPT, .PPTX, and .ODP file formats
- Desktop client (beta) auto-lock menu options properly display
- Desktop client (beta) auto-lock duration properly remains configured after restarting the client GUI
- Desktop client (beta) warning resolution tooltips now properly close
- Desktop client (beta) sync status improved for more accuracy
- Desktop client (beta) registration wizard optimized for better performance
- Desktop client (beta) menus and dialogs will now properly render
- Desktop client (beta) registration wizard dialog will now prompt when an unregistered desktop client (beta) application icon is double clicked
- List of excluded extensions can now be copied to the clipboard from the desktop client (beta) properties menu
- Web Preview and Collaborative Web Editing will no longer auto-launch when accessing the Share landing page
- Return to My Files link on Share landing page now properly redirects users to the originating location
- Password complexity error message is now properly thrown on the web in certain edge cases
- Rebranded logos are now properly sized on the Share landing page
- vBoxxCloud custom email templates implemente, providing more information to users, when sharing and interacting with vBoxxCloud.
Please contact your Account Manager or vBoxx Support if you have any questions. Thanks,
The vBoxx Team